What We Believe
* God of the Bible is our higher power revealing Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* The Bible is the Word of God revealed to mankind by the Holy Spirit.
* The 12-steps of Alcoholics Anonymous are vital to recovery and are compatible with the teachings of the Bible.
* Recovery from chemical dependency is based on total abstinence available through the daily maintenance of spiritual well-being.
* A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a Christian lifestyle empower continued sobriety.
- Gain an understanding of addiction
- Provide alternative sobriety based skills
- Minimize relapse by finding alternative behaviors
- Implement positive parenting skills
- Reunite families when possible
- Establish healthy communication habits
- Identify and correct self-defeating behaviors
- Encourage spiritual growth
- Lead to stability and self-sufficiency through aftercare planning
- Refer to social services and job training when needed
- Improve life skills and lifestyles
- Acceptance of personal responsibility
- Improve personal health and social functioning